Header

Thursday 22 January 2015

Chevron Baby Blanket

In late November, I took advantage of the Knitpicks sale (I told myself I could not buy more yarn unless I had a project in mind). When I saw the colours of this yarn I went straight to ravelry to find a project I could knit because I could not pass up these colours. 




To complete this project, I used the Main Line special reserve yarn (75% pima cotton, 25% merino wool) in worsted weight. I used the colours conch, white, sagebrush, whisker and canary.



I used the free pattern provided by a local store. The pattern is called Chevron Baby Blanket and it's by Espace Tricot (If you would like to search it up on ravelry). I considered this a pretty fast considering it a blanket. The blanket took me about a month to knit. Although I'm sure it took me less time because of Christmas and the general hustle and bustle of December. 

I have yet to block this blanket due to the size of it. I actually tried and realized my blocking mats were not big enough. It is a good think that I was just knitting this up for fun.



Tell me what you guys think in the comment. Have you ever had a project that took you less than you thought it would?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Vibrant Pixel 2015